Bookmark this site!

You may translate my BLOG to

language


Should you guys need to ask anythin' about my BLOG's contents, just 'SHOUT' it at my ChatBox! down there at the right sidebar OR u may click LIVE Chat button [in KPowerline's Support Section!]. But, should you really need my urgent reply, pls do not hesitate to EMAIL me. Enjoy ur stay here !!. GMT+0800 .....

You May Choose From Over 45 Search Engine Bots Below To Help You Searchin' Your Needs!

Monday, June 4, 2007

Viral Link [Check this out!]

Below is a matrix of 120 stars, I have already added a link to my blog onto one of the stars, all you need to do is copy and paste the grid into your blog and add your own link to one of the other spare stars, and tell others to do the same!

--copy & paste the Viralink & instructions below this line--

Viralink
*********************
*********************
*********************
*********************
*********************
***************

When I receive a ping back once you have added the Viralink to your site I will add your link to this grid, and each person who copies the grid from here will also link to your site!
Rules:
No Adult Sites
Only 1 link per person (i.e don’t hog the viralink!)
Please don’t tamper with other peoples url’s
Enjoy!

--copy & paste the Viralink & instructions above this line--

These are awesome link generators! If you need any help with code, pls send ur request via email to my original source at SpeedycatHollydale! ;)

5 comments:

Speedcat Hollydale said...

I am running out of time tonight, but I will add your link tomorrow to my page! Have a great week :-)

Speedycat H.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've also added you to my list of stars. I have extended this viral program and made it with anchor text of your choice.
Please see my post here to get on the list and increase your Google PR and Technorati ranking.

Thanks,
Jimmy

ToinG™ said...

Ok Jimmy! Thnxs for ur effort! Thnxs too to my original source of Viral Program, Mr.Speedycat ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I see that you have those viralink like stars Nice :-)

I would like to participate at your site... could we exchange links :-)

I'll put your, you put mine http://www.google4google.com

I must say... your site is full of interesting fetures... see ya later

ToinG™ said...

HuLa merovingian,

I've set 1 star represent ur link as requested. Thank you for ur interest. Pls set my URL as link wiz urs. TQ!

KPowerline"s Newsworthy!
Free Classified Ads from KPowerlineInvestor Alert
My Proud Flag
Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.


[DISCLAIMER!!]
Please be advised that I will not responsible for any losses or damages on any inaccuracy or misleading information or data that provided in this BLOG.:þ
2007@ToinG™@KPowerline™. All Rights Reserved.®
For Best Viewing;Minimum Requirements: IE 6.0 and above, 800 x 600 screen resolution and above.
website stats